I am currently recruiting for a permanent Sales Administrator to join a successful, fast paced, growing organisation in Colchester.
Your role will involve:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Any other ad hoc Admin tasks
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working within a telephone-based Customer Service environment
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must have good attention to detail
In Return you will receive:
- A permanent full time role
- Monday – Friday (37.5 hours )
- £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Free onsite car parking
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'