We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Sales Administrator to join a successful family run business in Princes Risborough, who have continued to grow and make their mark in the industry with their prestigious products.
You will be joining a small friendly team on a 6 month temporary contract (minimum) and help process sales admin tasks within the sales and customer service function.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Raising of sales orders on our bespoke order entry system.
- Answering queries on products with accurate information in a timely and professional manner, in a variety of formats including e-mails, telephone calls and letters.
- Liaising with the dispatch team to ensure delivery enquiries are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Booking technicians on a variety of different web portals for the inspection and repair of products.
- The ideal candidate will work well within a team, but also be able to use their own initiative when communicating with customers and completing administrative duties.
- Strong admin skills, ideally within a sales order function
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Previous experience in an office/customer service environment
- Be fully committed to the length of the contract
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 9 - 5:30 / Fri 9 - 4:30
- Salary: £18,000pa / £9ph
- Office based, free parking on site
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'