We require someone to start ASAP and we are free for interviews whenever we find an appealing candidate.
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Training will be provided.
The most important factors are a sales background, good customer services & administration skills.
Working hours are Mon - Thurs 8.45am - 5.30pm and Fridays is 8.45am - 4.30pm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a seamless service to all customers with a clear focus on exceptional customer service and administrative skills.
- Engage and communicate with customers that come via incoming phone calls, showroom visits and e-mail enquiries/orders.
- Engage and communicate effectively when speaking with customers on the phone to ensure they place their order with us.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients to understand their needs always knowing what alternative products to offer a customer.
- Effectively multi-task and prioritize highly demanding daily responsibilities.
- Adhere to the systems and processes to ensure a consistent work-flow
- Actively look for new customers and build up a database of users
- To co-ordinate with our Sales Representative to find new business
- Provide a professional service to clients while managing internal obstacles invisibly to the client.
- Help educate the client on the required processes, procedures and products
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner whilst following all relevant internal procedures.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Work with sales, warehouse, transport and support teams to fully leverage the capabilities of the organisation to drive sales and satisfy our customers
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Customer Service
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'