Our client based in Solihull are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their Sales & Marketing Team on an on-going temporary basis.
Due to the location of the clients premises, own transport is essential.
Duties will include:
- Attending weekly sales/build meetings and taking notes of meetings and distributing accordingly
- Chasing and progress chasing
- Issuing weekly forecast updates to the team
- Updating of sales information sheets
- Accountabilities in the absence of the Sales Office Manager
- Providing training to any new starters including issuing of paperwork
- Ordering of uniforms for new starters
- Ordering of stationary items
- Helping support the setting up of new sales offices
The ideal candidate must be a clear and effective communicator in both written and verbal communication and should be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Should be well presented with a professional manner and able to contribute to a team environment.
Previous experience of Microsoft packages and computer literacy is a must.
Experience of Coins and 4p