Sales Administrator required on a permanent basis to join an industry leading manufacturing business.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of off highway machine technology? Do you have a background strategically controlling the order management process and dealer / account relationships? Have you got experience of working in a fast paced Engineering / Manufacturing / Warehouse / Supply Chain environment? If you are seeking an exciting challenge then this is the role for you!
As the Sales Administrator the post holder will have full responsibility for the entire order management process for all dealers and national accounts from receipt of order through to shipment.
- Inputting sales orders when required for dealers, national accounts and direct accounts.
- Working with customers, credit control, warehouse and transport departments to enable orders to be shipped on a timely basis.
- Manage and distribute Export documentation in line with customer and company requirements.
- Work with Chamber of Commerce to prepare correct Export documentation, EUR1 and Certificate of Origin.
- Timely resolution of order or billing queries and generation of credit note requests, as required.
- Ensure all return requests are actioned within the set time frame.
- Providing a generalist administrative service within the team and providing cover for colleagues as and when required.
- Communicate with dealers and national accounts on a weekly basis to keep them advised on their back orders.
- Liaise with our finance team to reduce the list of aged debt.
- To provide price and availability to dealers, national accounts and direct accounts when required.
- Spot check carrier invoices.
- Work with carriers to ensure we provide competitive freight prices and service levels.
- To provide a track and trace service when necessary.
- Assist with iStore.
- Training for new accounts or users on and off site.
- Technical help.
- Set up of log on and password details
- Encourage national accounts to use it.
- Liaise with the buyers/expeditors on obtaining delivery dates for all back orders.
- To amend all special pricing and freight costs when required in a timely manner.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Previous administration experience.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- Dealing with issues in a time efficient manner.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of export documentation.
- Advanced Excel course.
- GCSE level education.
- Excellent PC skills particulary Excel, Word and Power point.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Confidence to deal with people internally and externally at all levels.
- To use your own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise own work levels.
- Works independently and as part of a team well.
- Ability to remain composed during tough times.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapts to change.
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.