SALARY UP TO £27,000 PLUS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client is one of the UKs leading M&E companies with their Head Quarters located in Kings Cross. They now require the appointment of an experienced Bid Administrator to join their busy Estimating Department.
Purpose of the Role:
This role involves working within a fast-paced environment providing administrative support to the Bid Coordinator and Estimating Manager.
This is a broad overview of the position and does not encompass all aspects of the role.
- Checking tender documentation
- Confirming to relevant parties that documentation has been received, taking into account any missing portion
- Logging in of all documents (e.g. drawings, specifications etc) within the appropriate project file
- Liaising with other members of the department to put together manufacturers listings for enquiries
- Making telephone calls to prospective manufacturers requesting for quotations and prices etc
- Photocopying various documents
- Updating and maintaining pricing documents
- To check and maintain an accurate catalogue system
- To ensure that manufacturers’ addresses and telephone numbers are kept up-to-date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A calm and professional telephone manner
- Good organisational skills, able to manage a busy workload
- Educated to G.C.S.E or equivalent including English and Maths
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strives to go the extra mile
- Flexible; able to adapt to changing priorities
- Diligent and professional approach to work
Desirable but not Essential Skills:
- Previous experience of administration, gained within an office environment
- Previous exposure to bids or tenders
- Good level of knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience of using Share Point
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Administrative Support
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Diligent & Professional
- Work as Part of the Team