£17,000 - £22,000
Our Client is a well established import company and now has an excellent opportunity for Sales Administrator to join their Lancashire team.
The main purpose of your role will be to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities. You will be to processing a high volume of product orders; whilst processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Sales quotes to customer
- Order brief creation and item status updates (over sold etc)
- Finding out required information like CBMs, weights etc which are required for more complicated quotes
- NLFS (new line forms) and barcode/item creation
- Liaising with customers over issues, images, RRPS, samples, official orders etc
- Organising samples for customers and suppliers
- Sales reports year on year - so we are focusing on selling the right items at the right time
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Sales Administrator - preferably within a similar import environment. You will have solid communication and articulation skills and a high level of competency in Word, Outlook and Excel.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and enjoys the challenge of a diverse role whilst having an eye for detail. It is also essential that the successful candidate is a team player, committed to the company, has a flexible and thorough approach with the ability to priorities their work.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7405