- £18,000 (rising to £20,000 after 6 months)
- 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday (some flexibility required at busy peak times)
An opportunity has arisen to work as an Administrator for an established, recognised and reputable brand within the Torquay area, working closely alongside one other, as part of a larger customer facing team.
Tasks will include:
- Checking documentation prior to invoicing
- Booking in details onto system
- Organising payment to customers
- Checking product documentation
- Arranging payment of finance settlements
- Organise paperwork for products going out to auction
- Check the Head Office Buyers Premium lines on products sold in the month
- Registering Warranties Online
- Registering Safegard Policies Online
Skills and Experience Required:
For this role, we are looking for someone with solid administrative experience, who has experience of working within a front facing, customer focused environment. The ideal candidate may have worked in an environment such as a car dealership, kitchen showroom or some other product sales showroom. Someone who can demonstrate a stable career history will impress, while someone who takes pride in their customer service.
- 22 days holiday per year, rising gradually to 25 days after 5 years service
- Birthday off (after 1 year of service)
- Discounts on the company products
To apply, please submit your CV and feel free to call the team at Aspiria Recruit for a more in depth discussion.