Trainee Sales Administrator - Sleaford - 17,000 / 19,000
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Administrator with immediate effect, for our client based in Welbourn close to Sleaford.
Trainee Sales Administrator
Our client has grown to become one of the market leaders in their industry and are now looking to recruit a Trainee Sales Administrator.
Purpose of a Sales Administrator:
You will serve as a point of contact for the Sales Executives as support, along with customers when submitting quotations. The right candidate will also have the opportunity to progress their career within the company.
What you’ll do:
• Producing Quotations and proposals as required
• Dealing with and responding to incoming sales enquiries and advising the Sales Team.
• Reception duties to include answering the main incoming line.
• PDFs - Amending & editing as required
• Maintain and Update our Service / Maintenance Records
• Updating our bespoke company CRM
• O&M Manuals
• Checking and pricing of sales files for forwarding onto accounts for invoicing
• Supporting the sales team with general operations and administration to include filing, binding and scanning as necessary
• Strong communication and numerical skills are essential
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work load
• Must be well versed in IT Skills with a good working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and CRM Systems
• Excellent organisational skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
• Engineering knowledge desirable but not essential
What they can offer you…
- A fantastic, friendly culture that thrives on teamwork.
- 29 days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Free uniforms.
If you are looking for a new opportunity that has the change to progress within a great company, this could be the role for you.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this exciting role, please apply below:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'