UP TO £25,000 PER ANNUM (DOE) + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + COMPANY BONUS
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - THE OPPORTUNITY:
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Enfield, London who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis. My client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join them ASAP, ideally you will have come from a background within Luxury Interiors or Furniture.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and trade accounts management in terms of sales orders and customer relationship, generate more business and general sales support.
- Answering customer enquiries regarding prices, availability of products, progress of orders and any other queries.
- Processing sales orders and updating sales order information in Sage.
- Issuing invoices and updating product stocks levels on a daily basis.
- Dealing with any issue in the process of orders and control the order payment status.
- Arranging the deliveries on daily basis to fulfil the order delivery deadline and liaising between all parties.
- Producing all required paperwork prior to dispatch the orders.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Checking all the orders are picked and labelled correctly by warehouse team before dispatch.
- Dealing with all after-sales service issues to provide good custom service.
- Maintaining records, filing systems, computer files, brochure & stock of samples; Archive appropriately.
- Opening & distributing post and dealing with posting brochures & samples requests.
- Carrying out courtesy calls following inquiries, deliveries and providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers.
- Assist on business development to find new customers.
- Assisting with upkeep all marketing records and data collection.
- Assisting on production and distribution of marketing campaigns.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and to meet deadlines.
- Participating in exhibitions and receiving clients in showroom.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager and directors of the company.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - THE PERSON:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Sales Administrator
- Strong data entry skills with a great telephone manner
- Sage 50/Sage 200 skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and stick to deadlines
- Experience with office management tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
SALES ADMINISTRATOR - ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £24,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Company Bonus
- Holidays & Pension
- Close to local transport links
- Strong training, progression and development opportunities
TO APPLY FOR SALES ADMINISTRATOR:
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales administrator
- data entry
- data input
- sales admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'