Are you available immediately?
Do you previous experience as an Sales Administrator?
Due to the growth of the company, our client is looking for an Sales Administrator, to assist with the existing sales team. Ideally they are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible person to work as part of a small team.
You must have a confident telephone manner along with accuracy, reliability, good key board skills and the capacity to work under pressure. It is also important to be able to establish and develop a strong business relationship with the company's customers.
Reporting to the Sales supervisor, these roles are to co-ordinate, support and manage the existing and future dealers within a specified geographical area, together with the provision of support to the external Sales Managers responsible for those areas.
Have pleasure in listing the below job duties:
- Process incoming phone calls and e-mails & post.
- Process all orders received, ensure prices are correct and resolve all queries in a timely manner.
- The administration of all orders from all customers within the geographical area.
- Liaison with factory to ensure the required delivery dates can be met.
The support and co-ordination of any enquiries either from the existing clients or from any new sales leads
- Provide quotations for "special" products for clients following requests for assistance
- The creation of quotations for client requests, following liaison with the relevant sales manager
- The proactive communication with our key accounts, to ensure knowledge and awareness of our new product developments
- Account Management
- Order Placement
- Order Chasing
- Customer Queries
- Database management
- General Administration/ Paperwork
- Liaise with other departments
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers
- Other duties, as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Driven and Determined individual
- Able to work Autonomously and also to be part of a successful team
- Confident with customers and colleagues alike
- Able to use their own initiative to provide a "can do" approach to problem solving
If you're interested in applying for this position then please do apply below or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"