Salary: £24k basic salary (+ £10k OTE in Y1, taking your package to £34k)
National specialists in Telecoms, our client is looking for a brand new team of eight Sales Account Managers to help satisfy the growing demand for their services. The company are looking to rapidly scale and have ambitious growth plans!
If you are looking to embark on a career with a similar growth trajectory, this is the opportunity that you’ve been waiting on. Successful candidates will be joining like-minded individuals in an exciting, collaborative and close-knit culture. There is no ceiling if you fully apply an excellent work ethic.
Sales Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £24k, dependant on academic record & experience
- Y1 OTE of £34k, with further earning, learning and development potential as you grow in line with the company
- Excellent training, both internal and external. You’ll have a direct line into the Directors of the business, who you’ll learn from and support
- New offices and a close knit, collaborative culture – you’ll be joining a growing sales team and business with the full autonomy to shape your career according to your strengths!
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic socials and incentive days with an exciting, brand new team
Sales Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive working knowledge of the company’s offering and the industry they operate within, maintaining a current awareness of developing industry trends
- Identify and profile potential new clients and prospects
- Reach out to these prospects over the phone and through other mediums, to uncover how the company can add value
- Schedule regular contact with current employers on the company’s books to build business relationships, customer satisfaction and determine room for upsell
- Build strong networks and brand awareness by attending and presenting at networking events
- Drive strategic partnerships with external bodies and employers,
- Education led selling, your approach will be consultative and strategic as you generate a pipeline of new business across the country
- Work closely and communicate regularly with internal stakeholders, the delivery and marketing teams
Sales Account Manager:
- A degree holder in any discipline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ambitious, inquisitive and keen to learn
- A consultative, customer led approach – a person that relishes engaging with others
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'