Wise Software (UK) Limited are a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £10m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
- Subsidised onsite Cafe
Due to continued expansion we need an additional Client Account Manager.
After training on OrderWise (5 months) you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. You will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to 'think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business based experience.
It is the role of Client Account Manager to act as the primary point of contact into the business for assigned existing OrderWise clients. This is a very exciting customer facing role. It will require a degree of travel (provided in our own pool vehicles) to client sites so you must be able to drive. You must be very computer literate and be able to demonstrate amazing people skills.
- To understand each assigned client's business.
- To ensure the client understands our business and our product.
- To create a long lasting and mutually beneficial relationship.
- To create business winning written proposals.
- To demonstrate relevant new modules the client can benefit from.
- To ensure customer server level targets are met.
- To ensure sales targets are met.
- To ensure any client complaints are properly managed.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are ambitious, have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV using the Apply button and include a Covering Letter outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job