Handle Recruitment are pleased to be offering an amazing opportunity for a Royalty Accountant to join an accountancy practice specialising in music! The role will be responsible for both recording and publishing royalty accounting, ensuring that the designated contractual Artist & Company Royalties are paid accurately and efficiently.
As a Royalty Accountant you will be responsible for:
- End to end Royalty accounting to artists and songwriters
- Processing of incoming royalty statements for clients
- Record received royalty statements on database
- Preparation of royalty accounts as instructed
- Allocation of royalty account data to finance team
- General assistance to the royalty audit function.
The successful candidate will have excellent Excel skills and have 12 months experience in a similar role, preferably a recording royalty environment. You will be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure, you will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job