Pro-Castle urgently require an experienced robotic welding system programmer for their client in Cannock, Staffordshire.
• Must be a High Level Robot Programmer (current role)
• High level of understanding robotic programming formats/controllers
• Familiar with MIG & TIG Processes
• Able to System debug, install, provide high level of customer support & training
• Support management, process development & maintenance
• Ability to read electrical drawings - PLC/robot interfaces
• Must be a Coded Welder (or minimum 5 years-experience)
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite & other familiarity preferable
• Must be self-motivated & be available for extensive travel across UK & occasional European travel
• Available for prolonged periods of time away from home
• Ability to work under pressure to agreed timescales
• Good customer facing skills
• Electrically qualified preferred
- Due to the cyclic nature of the business , the candidate will also from time to time be required to support service activities which may include -
Installation of robotic welding systems
Call out to customer site to effect a breakdown resolution
Routine system services
Position benefits from:
• Field based role - Varied. Customer base is all of UK and Ireland. We have many local based customers but there will, on occasions and sometimes at short notice, be a requirement for travel and nights out (fully expensed).
• General Hours: 8.00am to 4.30pm Mon to Thur & 1.30pm on Friday
• Salary: Attractive salary negotiable dependent on experience
• Company Benefits include: Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone, 8% generous pension company contribution, company sick pay scheme.
For more information or to apply please send a CV along with your availability to interview/start and salary expectations