Risk Management Specialist- Guildford
I am currently partnering with a well-known international group who are recruiting for a Risk Management Specialist to join their growing Risk team. This is an instantly recognisable brand and offers the successful candidate excellent career prospects.
As Risk Management Specialist your Key Duties will include:
- Assisting with the completion of monthly data extraction, analysis and reporting tasks.
- In-depth data analysis and producing presentations relating to accident prevention and accountability, and the continued development of ad-hoc Risk Management reports to this end
- Data collection, verification and presentation
- Assisting with Claims Management for the Europe Region; including data extraction and analysis
- Responsible for International Insurance funding, FX transfers and verifying claim payments
- Maintaining and updating the Risk Management departmental procedures
- Graduate (minimum degree of 2:1) with an interest in studying for CIMA/ARM/ACCA or a similar qualification
- 2 years of experience working in a Finance related role
- Strong interest in analysis and data manipulation for large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple business functions and explain financial's to those with no financial background
- Strong excel skills- solid understanding of VLOOKUPS & PIVOTS functionalities
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is relatively new to finance and is looking for a hands on, analytical role at an incredibly reputable business. If you're interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch with Lana Wills -