My Asset Management client in London is currently looking for a Risk Analyst to join their current team.
The candidate must have a background within the asset management space .
Some of the daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Further develop and maintain risk systems, databases and other risk management tools.
- Assist with the ongoing development of the risk management framework, including producing risk policies and guides as directed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with risk owners, risk champions and peers.
- Produce regular and ad hoc risk analysis and MI in line with senior management requirements in order to evidence the effective functioning of the group risk framework.
- Provide ongoing support to business areas on the identification, recording and reporting of risks and controls and further mitigating actions. and the reporting and escalation of breaches and incidents.
- Support the Risk Director and Senior Enterprise Risk Manager with facilitation and delivery of risk workshops and training sessions for business areas.
- Review material breaches and incidents to ensure that relevant information is provided and that appropriate remediation plans are in place, including to provide redress to clients where necessary and to strengthen controls to prevent reoccurrence.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and would like to hear more, please get in touch.
- Asset Management
- Risk Management Framework