RF Optimization Engineer
Connect44 is looking for an experienced RF Optimization Engineer to join our growing radio engineering team supporting multiple UK projects.
- Be responsible for technical solutions for RF related projects in UK office.
- Deliver radio network related features/parameter strategy proposals/report.
- Lead troubleshooting activities for performance related network issues.
- Perform network audit from customer perspective and provide improvement solutions.
- Communicate with customers for network optimization proposals.
- Lead technical team for small RF projects delivery.
- Be in charge of communication with customers’ related teams.
- Technical communication and clarification with customers.
- Help in establishing technical processes.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin speaking.
- More than 4 years radio network optimization experience in GSM/LTE technologies.
- Experience with Huawei GSM/LTE Radio network optimization.
- Familiar with Huawei optimization and OSS tool.
- Experience with radio network optimization related tool chains of UK operators.
- Successful team cooperation experience in similar project.
- Team spirit and good intercultural/interpersonal communication skills.
- Location: Bracknell, UK
- Salary: £37'000/ annum
- Advertisement closing date: 6th May 2018
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Mandarin Chinese Language