Health Management is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS UK and one of the UK’s leading occupational health providers. We believe a healthy and productive workforce is critical to business success. As such, we deliver holistic corporate health and wellness programmes that enable organisations to promote and maintain the physical, mental and social wellbeing of their employees.
MAXIMUS UK is looking for a Reward Analyst to join Central Services Compensation & Benefits Team on a fixed term maternity cover contract (up to 12 months). You will provide general reward support and be an effective and efficient point of contact for colleagues across assigned divisions in relation to compensation & benefits queries. There will be plenty of scope for exposure across the full reward remit, including benefits administration, reward research, data analysis, annual salary reviews and benchmarking.
This is an opportunity for someone that is either early in their reward career looking for their next step or an HR generalist that has had exposure to compensation as part of a broader remit and is considering reward as a career move.
The purpose of the role is to act as an initial point of contact for HR Solution Centre, HR Team, Benefits Helpdesk and all levels of employees within assigned division.
Your duties will be:
• To take ownership of benefits administration for assigned division
• To provide administrative support to Compensation & Benefits Team
• To assist Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst with project work (salary surveys, annual salary reviews, pension compliance, grading structure, reporting etc.)
• To assist in the data research related to employee benefits & compensation
• To carry out other duties appropriate to the grading of the post as may be directed by the Compensation & Benefits Director and/or Senior C&B Analyst.
• HR Business Partners
• HR Solution Centre
• Payroll Team
• Line Managers
• Recruitment Team
• Benefits Platform provider
• Benefits vendors
This role will be based at our site in Angel, London. The post is 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday. This role will be employed under HML, but you will provide a shared service across the whole of Maximus UK.
- Benefits Administration
- Corporate Health