As a result of movement in the team, our client, a leading global FTSE player is looking to appoint an Interim Reward Manager initially on a three month basis..
The role supports 3000 plus employees in delivering a full reward service incorporating compensation and benefits internationally.
You will have responsibility for;
- Managing compensation and benefits activities for all regions across the globe
- Handle all initial Reward queries from internal employees and external suppliers
- Manage several Recognition Programmes that are currently running in the business
- Job Evaluation including salary and job profiling
- Providing data analysis and reports
- Support benchmarking and job evaluation initiatives, sometimes providing market benchmarks for unique and complex roles across multiple geographies
- Produce reliable/credible data analysis across the International reward arena (Base and variable pay, allowances, benefits including pension, Global Mobility etc.)
- Support all employee benefits activity, working with suppliers to ensure they are meeting expectations. Benefits include Life Assurance, Pension, Healthcare, Cycle to Work schemes etc,
- Partnering Towers Watson and other external Reward Partners
The successful candidate will:
- Have an International generalist Reward background
- Have a minimum level of 5 years experience operating within a large corporate environment
- Be solution orientated
- Be able to influence all levels of stakeholders
- Use their initiative to drive forward key projects
- Be analytical and able to produce reports
- Advanced level Excel including Pivot tables and V-Look Ups
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- Advanced Excel
- Employee Benefits
- International Reward
- Reward Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job