For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the freedom to drive our international business with your entrepreneurial spirit. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with smart, courageous teams that all share one exciting goal: developing skin care products of the next generation.You will take care of
Revenue Management is a winning capability for Beiersdorf and is in the process of being integrated into the company’s strategic planning, operations and performance management process.
Revenue Growth Management at Beiersdorf is supported by a Global Center of Excellence that drives the broad development of methodologies, tools and best practices.
We have three vacancies to fill, out of which at least one should be located at our head office in Hamburg. The other two can also be located at one of our other offices in Europe such as Birmingham, Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid.
- You will bring the corporate RGM strategy framework to the markets.
- You will be part of a project team supporting the roll-out of RGM within Beiersdorf across different countries.
- You will work closely with the corporate RGM team and the market commercial teams to build capabilities in areas such as pricing, assortment optimization, promotion and trade spend management.
- You will help the market commercial teams (sales & marketing) to develop superior strategies for maximizing revenues and profits and optimize Customer Business Planning and execution in a sustainable way.
- You will have the perspective of being integrated in a local, regional or corporate Sales position after a period of 2 years.
- University Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in Revenue Growth Management gained in an international FMCG company
- Project Management experience is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Keen networker and enthusiastic cross functional team player and/or manager, international mindset
- Strong communication and conflict resolution capabilities, capable of actively steering a change process
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with strong personal integrity and reliability
- Fluency in English
- Extensive travel for the role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job