The Consultancy Group are recruiting for a Revenue Analyst for a global Media company based in Central London
The Financial Controller is looking to hire an ambitious and academically strong individual who is currently studying towards their ACCA/CIMA and looking for their next step in their finance career.
- Ownership of month end tasks to verify client revenues for allocated clients.
- Management of accrued and deferred income balance sheet accounts.
- Responsibility to work with the FA and the business, to create reliable and accurate revenue forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of client rebate reconciliations.
- Lead revenue assurance projects ensuring alignment with client contracts..
- Support the FA as require in ad hoc tasks such as the preparation of key balance sheet account reconciliations at month end, including accrued income, deferred income, accruals, prepayments and WIP balances to be submitted to the FC for review.
- Assist to ensure the accurate submission of all month-end balance sheet and income statement.
- Assist in the preparation of management information for key stakeholders, including the Central UK Reporting team and senior management, on P&L and balance sheet variances at month-end, reforecasts and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Part qualified or looking to study ACCA/CIMA
- Finance degree (2:1 and above)
- Strong excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Previous finance experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job