CK1 Recruitment has been assigned to search for a Retentions Advisor for a business based locally in Burnley, Lancashire. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing business relationships with clients whilst optimising quality of service, business growth and satisfaction for a local company that is proud to be at the forefront of the Fuel Card Industry.
Our client is a well-known and respected company working within the growing and thriving fuel card industry. One of the largest independent agents of fuel cards in the UK, working as agents on behalf of most of the major oil companies. They are proud to have been suppliers of low-cost refuelling nationwide since 2005 and due to growth they’re now looking for an Existing Business Account Manager to join their ever-expanding business.
The Retentions Advisor will be expected to:
- Maintain existing client relationships to maximise sales potential and develop new business leads
- Manage a customer portfolio ensuring fuel card use is maximised at all times
- Oversee the handover of new customers into your customer portfolio on a monthly basis
- Set weekly prices for fuel for your customer base
- Analyse Reports
- Advise your customers of any changes that may affect their fuel purchase and where necessary change the card provider to ensure the customer has the best product for their needs.
Do you have what it takes?
Our client is looking for excellence but not always experience. You don’t need to have knowledge of the fuel card market to be successful, full training will be provided. All our clients asks is that; you’re an excellent communicator, have a confident telephone manner, results driven and have a passion for getting into a sales and service environment giving 100% every single day.
A people focussed package that includes a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission structure which entitles you to an unlimited earning potential. If you work hard, the opportunity to earn big money is right at your feet and nothing is in your way.
20-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
No shift patterns, all the office work Monday-Friday with a 2:45pm finish every Friday
Employee incentives via. Perkbox