Location: Newcastle, Eldon Square
Job Description: Retail Trainer
Salary: £22,932 - £26,371.80
Hours: 45-hour contract
One of the most advanced and exciting retail environments in the UK is expanding its team to give their customers a very high quality and personal level of service.
If you are the kind of person that really likes to look after and understand your customers, and if you have a high level of professionalism and energy, we’d like to hear from you.
Training experience is essential.
The Retail Trainer plays a key role within the store as the colleague responsible for the delivery of classes to customers and the development of individual training plans for colleagues within the stores. This will include the delivery of internal training to colleagues on a wide range of topics.
- Delivering fun and engaging Academy classes daily for customers
- Delivery of 1-2-1 sessions with customers to show/teach/help them how to set-up or use features of their newly purchased product they are able to enjoy and use straight away
- Provide training to enable Customer Consultants to deliver customer experience excellence through:
- An outstanding knowledge of the Customer Journey (Discover the Possibilities)
- Regular sales floor observations of the customer journey for each colleague and improvement through coaching.
- Work with the Customer Consultants to ensure Smart Academy classes are continually promoted with customers.
Brand & Vision
- You will understand the company’s retail vision and what it means to your own role, responsibilities & behaviours.
- You are a powerful advocate for the brand at all times with enthusiasm for the company’s retail vision.
- You ensure all store colleagues have a sound knowledge of the functionality and unique selling points of all products in store.
- You can demonstrate an awareness of relevant competitor products.
People & Leadership
- Support the development of the product expertise of Customer Consultants, through:
- Planning and delivery of 1-2-1 and group training sessions (Working with the SM/AM to arrange as appropriate)
- Work with the SM/AM to develop individual training programs for colleagues when required.
- Weekly knowledge tests.
- Use of the SAT pack of training materials for new product training.
- Create and maintain an on ongoing schedule of daily Academy classes over 4 weeks.
- Report weekly and accurately the number of Academy attendees, colleague product knowledge test results and other relevant metrics when require.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in training delivery and development of others
- Well-developed ability to provide coaching and mentoring in a wide range of skills and tasks
- Passion to train and mentor others
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment.
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty from customers.
- The ability to prioritise customers and task to deliver a great customer journey.
- A commercially minded approach to retail service
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you.
- Previous retail experience is ideal but not essential.
- Exposure to the companies eco system and a love for all things techy.
- A positive and engaging disposition while upholding the ethics and values of the organisation.
- You always treat others with dignity and respect.
- Encourages organisational and individual social responsibility.
- Adhere to requests from management and undertake work in accordance with designated policies and procedures.
- Passionate about connected technology and the brand.
- Ambition to achieve and exceed goals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'