Do you have an in date SIA license and want to help? Want to help play a key part in protecting one of the nations supermarkets and involve yourself in a company where customers are put first? If so then we may have the role for you.
We require people with an in date SIA license or SIA training certificates to join our team of Security guards in the Oldham area. We're looking for a Retail Security Officer to help prevent crimes and issues across our site.
The role offers a typical 36 hour working week, pays £7.50 per hour and could see you working across various shifts.
The key responsibilities of a Retail Security Officer are:
- To ensure the safety and security of all staff and customers within the working environment
- To act as a visual deterrent to crimes and other potential problems
- To liaise with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal and external patrols of the site
- And any other associated security tasks as required
If those sound like things you'd like to do then you may well be the ideal fit for the role, but let's make sure you meet our requirements for the role of Retail Security Officer and that you have:
- A fully comprehensive 5 year work / education history
- Clear communication
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shoplifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
If you meet those requirements then you'll certainly want to know what's on offer for you and there really is long term potential for the role among other Incentives for the Retail Security Officer are:
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Workplace Pension
- A fuel card is available
- Monthly Pay!
Still interested? Then click Apply and we'll contact you shortly to book you in for an interview.
PMP Recruitment is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Security Officer
- security guard
- Retail Security Officer
- retail security