Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Shift pattern 11 am till 8 pm
The hourly rate for this role is £10 per hour
Full Uniform Provided
Overtime available if desired
How you will make an impact as a Retail Security Officer:
- Lost prevention background, Act as a deterrent to shoplifting
- Able to respond and adapt quickly to different situations, act on own initiative and deal effectively and professionally with the unexpected.
- High level of customer care awareness and provide a high level of customer service to both customers and store management.
- Provide a safe and secure shopping experience through regular store patrols of the shop floor, back areas and changing rooms.
- Use a CCTV podium where applicable to detect and deter crime.
- Be a visible presence on the customer's shop floor at all times and to deter anti-social behaviour, violence and public order offences.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Securitas and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
Security Officer | Security Licence | Protective Services | Guard |Door Staff | Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of House | SIA | Traffic management | Building Patrol |Access Control | Guarding | Door Staff| Surveillance |Inspections
What you will bring to be a Retail Security Officer:
- Full SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- A full UK driving licence and own transport due to location of client's sites.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Have an enthusiastic proactive attitude
- Company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
Join the Securitas Team today!
- Security Officer | Security Licence | Protective Services | Guard |Door Staff | Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of Hou
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'