This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
We have a fantastic role for a talented Multi Unit Manager based in the central Bristol.
We are looking for a Multi Unit Manager that has a background or experience within Hospitality, Catering or High Street Food Retail.
£32,000 - £35,000 + great benefits and Progression
As a Multi Unit Manager you will be working for the UK`s leading universities who believe in making a difference! They are committed to best practice in all areas of corporate, social and environmental responsibility and take pride in investing in their people.
This role will be responsible for managing a 4- 6 branded units all under one roof!
This role is all about your experience and working with the team communication, being personable to create and develop relationships.
Requirements for the Multi Unit Operations Manager
- You must be exceptionally presentable
- Commercial acumen is critical to this role
- Experience of managing a large team
- Have retail hospitality experience
Multi Unit Manager - Retail Hospitality
- Ability to upwardly manage
- Be full of innovative ideas
- Be extremely commercial
- Strong communicator
Key attributes of a Multi Unit Manager - Retail Hospitality
- Flexible and passionate about providing great service
- A Team builder and player
- Passionate for food and service
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Hard working and have a can do attitude
If you are currently working in Contract Catering as a Operations Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager, Site Manager, Restaurant Manager, this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested, please call suzannah on .
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Retail Operations manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job