Restaurant General Manager
YO42 1AD – Candidates must be able to get to and from their Pocklington store just east of York
£27,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client's franchise is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you, they are looking for a Restaurant General Manager who is as passionate about customer service and food as us to lead their team.
As a Restaurant General Manager for the restaurant you are the Number 1 Leader in their business. You are supported by a team who has the same enthusiasm, drive and commitment to ensuring your restaurant achieves the highest standards so to deliver continued growth.
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will successfully lead all aspects of your restaurant through coaching, developing, motivating and engaging your team and creating a culture to be proud of. You are the face of this wonderful vibrant and fun business bringing the brand to life and ensuring their customers receive the service and high quality food they have come to expect.
Restaurant General Manager main duties include:
- Leading and managing all aspects of your team
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goals
- Having a focus on people, encouraging them to reach their full potential and develop a career with them
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed appropriately by all staff
- Check cleanliness of the store ensuring it is well presented
- Assist in the development and progression of staff
- Responsible for recruiting, training & developing staff
The Ideal Restaurant General Manager:
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will use your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast paced food environment. You will enjoy leading a team and be a natural people person, ensuring that your team thrive on delivering excellence.
You will ideally have or are currently working within a fast food business, such as Burger King, McDonalds, Five Guys etc. within a management role and come with bags of ambition and a drive for both you and your teams career progression.
You will be an ambitious leader with a proven track record of:
- Driving sales growth
- Great passion and positive energy
- Strong retail management experience
- Commercial decision making successes
- Demonstrating a strong sales focus
- Understanding P&L
- Providing coaching and support to a diverse team with proven development results
- Basic knowledge of disciplinary and grievance processes
- Fantastic people development
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Achieving great results in the right way
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as their Restaurant General Manager, you will receive a competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
If you have the skills and experience to become their Restaurant General Manager, they want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service