Retail / Catering Store Manager
SP11 0PN – Candidates must be able to get to and from our Weyhill Service Station store in Andover
£21,000+ per annum + Benefits
Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled Managerial role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? They have an exciting opportunity for a Retail / Catering Store Manager to lead their company store!
Retail / Catering Store Managers run their store as if it belongs to them – from managing daily operations to taking responsibility for financial results. This is not a back room management position, but focusses on the front line connecting with customers and partners. The role provides the opportunity to develop your own team, hiring and welcoming new team members and future leaders for your store. You will follow their core values – “to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.”
They require a motivated and passionate candidate, to join their fast-growing, iconic and world leading coffee brand. You will drive the team to succeed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the fantastic and enviable product. You will lead from the front, enjoy being hands on and assist in developing your team.
Retail / Catering Store Manager main duties include:
- Providing leadership for the team to ensure a world class customer experience
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the store
- Driving sales and profitability targets
- Managing inventory and stock control for the store
- Working closely with the Supervisors to ensure that their customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
- Manage stock control and ordering
- Assist with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Manage the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties
- Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
The Retail / Catering Store Manager must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time! If you have experience in running a shift in retail/hospitality then this is an advantage but not essential - if you have the right attitude they can provide you with all the training you will need! Management experience is not essential as training is provided however strong Supervisory/Team Leader experience as a minimum is an advantage.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and may be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as their Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000+ per annum. Additionally, you will receive:
- Bonus Scheme
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – coffee education!
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful and growing franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by - one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as their Retail / Catering Store Manager! As an employer, they pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service