We are currently accepting applications for the position Breakfast Supervisor for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
- To supervise and delegate to the Ryder Grill Management Restaurant team on a daily basis in accordance with business requirements.
- Assist with appraisals and performance reviews, including personal development plans.
- Ensure staffing levels are appropriate at all times and in line with business requirements.
- Monitor employee performance issues and action appropriately.
- To create an effective working environment for all staff in the department.
- To develop and coach the team in all areas of service, and be aware of all necessary standards.
- Attend any relevant training courses, as and when required.
- To ensure training records are completed for the team and ensure that an up to date record is maintained.
- Ensure that the team is delivering service that is in line with current Belfry Brand Standards.
- Deal with all customer complaints as they occur in a professional manner, taking appropriate action & informing departmental manager.
- To ensure the smooth running of the department in the Manager’s absence.
- Ensure all areas comply with cleaning standards.
- To ensure that areas are fully stocked & attractively displayed during service.
- To ensure that full compliance and awareness of mystery diner needs.
- To be responsible for all bills/monies/floats when on duty and ensure that all cash handling is completed in line with hotel procedures.
- To keep relevant records & documentation according to company standards to comply with data protection legislation.
- Ensure stock control is managed effectively
- Ensure all legal & statutory compliance is adhered to, COSHH, Fire training, Food hygiene, H&S audit, Cleaning schedules
- Carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time.
- Ensure that correct secuirty measures are taken and strict confidentiality is kept at all times.
What’s in it for me?
- Free Meals On Duty
- Free Uniform
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.