Restaurant Supervisor - Brasserie
Our client, one of the countries premier luxury hotels, is currently seeking an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join their already established team to ensure the continued seamless delivery across a variety of duties reporting directly to the Assistant and Restaurant Managers within it's beautiful brasserie-style restaurant.
- Ensure that the Food & Beverage outlet and appropriate back of house and preparation areas are kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times.
- Ensure that Food & Beverage outlet is well organised and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely. Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Have a high level of presence within the Food & Beverage outlet and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Care for the welfare of the team and discuss with the superior areas that may require attention.
- Ensure that all Food & Beverage outlet billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on’ approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputise in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of the Food & Beverage outlet at the beginning/end of the shift.
- Participate or lead team meetings and/or training sessions
- Assist in induction and on the job training
Health & Safety
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
Ideal candidates must have:
• Food Safety Level 2
• 5 star hotel experience
• Food and wine knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Complaint handling/Problem solving
• Good listener
• Good motivator
• Immaculate presence
Due to it's location applicants not wanting to live-in should have their own transport. The location is not accessible by public transport.
- Private Dining
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"