Job Title: Restaurant Manager
The perfect Luxury Hotel in London is seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager.
Looking for an ambitious person to join our current team as a Restaurant Manager. We pride ourselves on the highest level of service and attention to detail is paramount. Candidates should be of the highest professional calibre, able to organize and motivate themselves and those around them. They must be hard working and committed to a career in the hospitality industry.
Must have previous experience of a minimum of 3 years within a 5 star hotel Manager level and strong food - Beverage background. Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service, must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house.
We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations. Overall a strong drive to create a career path for themselves in the industry. Applicants must have an excellent level of English both spoken and understanding.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
- Customer Service
- Hotel Management
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'