Restaurant and Terrace Dining Services Manager
Our client, one of the countries premier luxury hotels, is currently seeking an Dining Services Manager to join their already established team to ensure the continued seamless delivery across a variety of duties reporting directly to the Assistant Restaurant and Hotel Managers.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and deliver an effective training and development system for the team to ensure that they meet their require standards and develop in their roles.
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times throughout the Bar and Drawing Room.
- Ensure that the department is well organized and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely. Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Have a high level of presence within the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Care for the welfare of the team and discuss with the superior areas that may require attention.
- Assist in ensuring that the team aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Aim to achieve targets whilst ensuring training and on the job learning occurs for team members.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on’ approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputize in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of department at the beginning/end of the shift.
Health & Safety
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
Successful candidates should ideally have:
• Food Safety Level 2
• 5 star hotel experience
• Food and wine knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Complaint handling/Problem solving
• Good listener
• Good motivator
• Immaculate presence
Due to it's location applicants not wanting to live-in should have their own transport. The location is not accessible by public transport.
- Restaurant Management
- Fine Dining
"Office Assistant jobs in London"