Our client, one of the countries premier luxury hotels, is currently seeking an Dining Services Manager to join their already established team to ensure the continued seamless delivery across a variety of duties reporting directly to the Assistant Restaurant and Hotel Managers.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage and deliver an effective training and development system for the team to ensure that they meet their require standards and develop in their roles.
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered is delivered to our guests at all times throughout the Bar and Drawing Room.
- Ensure that the department is well organized and the required administration is carried out accurately and timely. Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary.
- Have a high level of presence within the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Care for the welfare of the team and discuss with the superior areas that may require attention.
- Assist in ensuring that the team aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Aim to achieve targets whilst ensuring training and on the job learning occurs for team members.
- Lead by example through a 'hands on’ approach in order to motivate and coach the team to excel on a daily basis.
- Deputize in the absence of the Superior and be responsible for opening/closing of department at the beginning/end of the shift.
Health & Safety
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
Successful candidates should ideally have:
• Food Safety Level 2
• 5 star hotel experience
• Food and wine knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Complaint handling/Problem solving
• Good listener
• Good motivator
• Immaculate presence
Due to it's location applicants not wanting to live-in should have their own transport. The location is not accessible by public transport.
- Restaurant Management
- Fine Dining