An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resourcing Administrator to join the Staffline team in Bradley Stoke, Bristol. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided by the team that have 30 years combined experience in this field. The role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Advertising jobs on Broadbean and liaising with local newspapers/creating adverts to be published
- Calling through ad response/ Pre-screening candidates (Industrial and Drivers) to assess their suitability for our roles
- Registering candidates, obtaining references and completing client specific paperwork
- Data inputting candidate details onto our bespoke system
- Undertaking DVLA checks on a regular basis
- Processing weekly hours for contractors
There is an immediate start available and the working hours are from 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, but would consider candidates on a part time basis.
If you are interested in the above position, please give me a call on or send a CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'