Randstad CPE are currently looking for a Resourcer to join our recruitment team based in beautiful Whiteley.
You will be joining a high performing and ambitious team and your role would involve:
* Sourcing candidates for senior management & technical roles, with the purpose of being placed in permanent positions.
* Large telephone work, screening candidates and calling through exsiting warm, candidate base.
* Sourcing candidates for freelance job opportunities and coordinating paperwork & timesheets.
* The workload will be divided between permanent & freelance vacancies, though this will be predominately permanent (75%/25% basis).
* Generating sales opportunities and referrals from existing candidates.
* Pre-screening candidates technical skills and suitability for job roles
* Booking in 4-6 candidates a week to meet with one of the Principle Consultants face to face to discuss potential permanent opportunities.
* Advertising job adverts via multiple external job boards
* Generating candidate leads via LinkedIn.
* Customer and candidate care.
* Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming positions.
* Ensuring candidate's packs are compliant with policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate
Will possess excellent communication skills, computer skills and will be keen to develop their experience within the recruitment industry. A previous sales background is desirable.
For this exciting position candidates will need to possess a full driving licence.
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for 2013, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany.
As the market leader in Construction Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employee's the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow. You will be joining a well- established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture. You will be supported with advanced back office support and systems that only a market leader can provide.
Randstad CPE is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect. Further, the company will monitor the composition of the workforce and may introduce positive action should it appear that this policy is not fully effective.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job