- Salary £18,000K to £20,000K (DOE) + Commission Structure.
- Warm, friendly environment.
- Structured training and career development.
- Quarterly events.
- Great night’s out/social events.
Established boutique Consultancy is seeking a Resourcer/Trainee Consultant to join their successful team that focuses on the supply of permanent and freelance Civil Engineers into key infrastructure projects within the Rail, Airports and Highways sectors.
Established in the 60,s, they have an excellent reputation in the construction market and are on many PSL's, the team is constantly winning new business and growing at a fast pace. So if you want to be part of this success story, have a passion for the construction sector and are used to working to an extremely fast pace then this is the job for you.
- Sales experience (B2B or B2C (Estate Agent, Finance, Insurance, Telesales, Product sales. Previous Recruitment Industry experience is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial - Knows what it takes to run a business.
- Self-starter (prepared to work for high rewards).
- Happy to pick up the phone and make calls.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Driven and motivated to succeed in a competitive environment.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within one week, please assume you have not been selected for an interview.
- Customer Service