A boutique West End law firm delivering high quality legal advice. My client allows flexibility for their lawyers, to enable them to attach to a select number of clients. This will allow the team to develop a close relationship with their clients and deliver an effective and personalised service.
- With continuous growth throughout the firm, this position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right individual.
- As a Residential Property Solicitor, you will enjoy a varied role whereby you will work on a broad range of Residential Property matters, with the opportunity to earn a highly competitive salary whilst having a lot of interaction with your clients.
- You will be offered the structure and support of a traditional law firm, whilst having complete flexibility over when and where you work.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A qualified solicitor with at least 4 years+ PQE
- Have experience of working in a Residential Property department across a range of clients, handling a variety of issues
- High quality fee earning experience gained at a well-regarded law firm.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A solid track record of at least £150,000 billings
- Be able to build relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Associate, Property Lawyer, Conveyancing Solicitor
- Property Solicitor
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Property Solicitor