Residential Property Solicitor
A leading Law firm located in Leicester are seeking a 2 years+ PQE Residential Property Solicitor to join their high achieving, well established Property department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to take the next step in their career and work with a leading Legal 500 law firm, they are also offering a fantastic competitive salary.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- At Least 2 years experience PQE Residential Property Solicitor
- Experience managing a varied caseload of Sales, Purchase files from start to finish including post completion stage
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Be a Qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded legal 500 law firm that are looking to expand their conveyancing department. Shortlisting now!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Residential Property Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job