Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm in West Wales looking for a Residential Lawyer to work in their small Cardiff office. The firm is well run with excellent support from a sophisticated accounts team, a lexis nexis library and training is provided where necessary.
The firm are a fun, progressive firm who are modern in their approach and who offer a great work life balance. Benefits include child care vouchers, a pension scheme, a good bonus structure, summer and Christmas parties and the firm are also involved in various charitable events.
- Manage a busy file load of Residential Property matters
- Provide an exceptional client service
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- To assist the Partner on more complex property matters
General Experience Required
- This role is suitable for a Residential Property Solicitor (any PQE will be considered)
- Previous experience within residential property is essential
- Able to work well within a small team and hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills is essential
- Able to organise time and work to strict deadlines
- Competitive salary grading
- Great work/life balance
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. I
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.