They have a well-known reputation for delivering a top-quality service, they believe in fee earners dealing with manageable caseloads so that the emphasis is on quality, over quantity, they charge well for the services they offer, often adding real value to client's transactions. It is this approach that has made them multi award-winning. They invest heavily in their employees: and they can offer excellent prospects which is proved by their impressive staff retention rate.
The firm is seeking to hire a Real Estate Solicitor for their growing Cheltenham office.
Range of work
- Freehold & leasehold sales and purchases
- Help to Buy purchases
- New leases
- Lease extensions
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Estate development
Source of work
- Existing clients
- Formal marketing
- Support is provided by two senior secretaries and a junior paralegal.
- There are also specialist property solicitors based at the office in the private client and commercial property teams who provide advice and guidance.
- Supervision at director level is also provided when required
This firm will offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job