Residential Conveyancing / Private Client Legal Secretary - Edinburgh - £19,000 -£23,000 depending on experience
Expected Hours: Full time Position, approximately 37.5 hours per week
Does the idea of working in family feel Legal firm in Edinburgh with a busy and varied role, and colleagues with a genuine love of the job sound perfect to you?
We’re looking to have a chat with experienced Residential Conveyancing and Private Client legal secretaries to discuss joining a successful Legal Firm in Edinburgh. Working across their secretarial pool to support their Residential and Private Client Partners.
Are you who were looking for?
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of working within a Residential or Private Client role
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Be able to use own initiative and be proactive about tasks
- Working across a secretarial pool
What does the day to day look like?
- Provide a digital dictation and copy typing service
- Deal with telephone messages and record instructions
- Priorities tasks within given timescales
- Preparation of Registration applications
- First Registration and Subsequent Registration Applications
- Preparation of Plan Report request on Registers of Scotland online
- File management duties
- Preparing fee notes
- General clerical support
- Provide high calibre client care
- PA support and diary management as required
- Any other duties as required.
Previousexperience within a similar role is essential. The successful candidate will be from a Legal Secretarial background.
The main focus of this role is to bring in a candidate with the right team fit and attitude in to support Partners within their team.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.