Role: Residential & Commercial Property Lawyer
I am currently looking for a hardworking and experienced Residential & Commercial Property Lawyer to join a well-established and highly regarded mutli-service law firm based in Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for managing your own full and varied caseload of Residential Property and Commercial Property transactions including Sales and Purchases, Freehold and Leasehold, re-mortgages, Buy to Let, Rent to buy, Shared Ownership, New build developments, Landlord & Tenant and enfranchisement matters.
Candidates must be commercially focused, with excellent communication skills, an ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a flair for negotiation and relationship building, and be comfortable in providing independent advice.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment.
Skills and experience required
- Qualified solicitor of 2+ PQE or an experienced Conveyancer with 2 years' experience
- Extensive experience dealing with a range of Residential and Commercial Property matters
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimum supervision
- Experience dealing with Property Development work would be highly desirable
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.