Are you a talented/experienced Residential Care Assistant?
Do you hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care?
A private residential setting located in the Longtown area, are seeking to appoint a residential support/care assistant to join their expanding team. The establishment caters for the elderly and provides support for residents with physical disabilities and multisensory impairments.
- Personal care needs
- Communication, mobility and daily routine support
- Independent living skills, education and leisure activities
- Medication administration
- Level 2 or Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Previous experience within a residential/care setting
- Previous experience working with complex learning disabilities, physical disabilities and multisensory impairments
The role will involve providing daily care and support for residents including personal care needs, communication, independent living skills, daily routine support, mobility and general leisure and learning activities. Residents can sometimes display challenging behaviour so it is essential that you have experience in a similar environment.
You must be available to work 7 days a week on an ad-hoc basis and be available at short notice.
- Personal Care
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job