- Assisting our service users with all aspect of their personal care
- Administration medications to our service users
- Assisting our service users with meals
- Assisting our service users with rehabilitation activities
- Escorting our service users to medical appointments
- Supporting our service users in the use of aids and other equipment
- Competitive pay rates of pay - starting £9.50 to £12.50
- Flexible hours that fit your current lifestyle, including evenings and weekends.
- Ongoing training, support and career development within the company.
- Fuel Card
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on 100's of items from groceries to entertainments for you and your family to enjoy.