I am actively looking to recruit an experienced Reservations Supervisor, this is an exceptional position for anyone looking to join a reputable establishment in a busy East Coast Hotel of Cornwall. Successful applicant will ensure the department standards are continuously met and exceeded to maximise the sales targets set forth by the manager.
- Manage all bedroom enquiries and bookings for the hotel promptly, over the telephones, Internet and via fax.
- Excellent leadership qualities to supervise the Reservations team and deal with team members and guests at all levels with various requirements.
- Continuosly upsell the services that the client offer to guests
- Sell the facilities of this amazing property at every opportunity ensuring maximum occupancy and revenue are achieved at all times.
- You will be fully conversant with all hotel rates, including tariff, corporate, promotional and contracted rates and ensure the staff are all familiar with booking strategies.
- You will ensure the guest history files/profiles are used properly by staff and utilised correctly, merging when necessary.
- Deal with guest complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for liaising with the accounts department regarding credit issues and control of poor accounts, and or account problems.
- Follow up cancellation/non arrival policy in order to avoid loss of hotel revenues and empty accommodations during high occupancy periods.
If you are enthusiastic, determined and looking to join a supportive team then look no further. This is a highly competitive role, with excellent benefits that will guarantee career satisfaction. If you are interested, apply today.