Reservation Coordinator – Newquay
- Are you a friendly, confident communicator?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Have you previously worked as a reservationist in a busy hotel?
We are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an established, successful Hotel based in Newquay. We are looking for a reservationist to join the team and make a great impact.
Reservations are a very important part of any business; you are responsible for ensuring that bookings are maximsed and continously upsell all serviced/ facilities offered. You will be taking calls from guest and ensuring that they have all the information about the Hotel, the local area and what Cornwall has to offer.
You will need to demonsrate excellent telephone manner, the ability to build rapport while upselling and increasing bookings.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills
- Computer literacy
- Confident communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Organised approach to work
Working hours will be between 40-45 hours a week with varying shift pattern including weekends. If you would like to find out more about this position please send your CV today!