Researcher in Executive Search
Are you an experienced recruitment interviewer/resourcer or executive search researcher? Perhaps you have a particular interest in or experience in the insurance and finance sectors?
If your answer to any of the above is 'yes,' this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This role will see you building a career within executive search while working within a close team; finding exceptional leaders across insurance or finance sectors.
If you have the natural ability to build relationships and have worked within a Client facing Executive Search or Recruitment position before we encourage you to apply to find out more.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a boutique executive search firm located in the City. Having been established for nearly 20 years they are currently going through a period of growth. They pride themselves on being global financial services search specialists. The team is friendly and sociable with their location being right at the heart of the City.
What will you be doing?
The Researcher is a key member of the team, their role is to ensure that the appointment process runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. As Researcher you will support consultants across all areas, this will include:
- Identifying, sourcing and qualifying potential candidates for Consultants to interview.
- Desk based internet market research and targeted search.
- Capture and keep information up to date on all systems and in terms of communication.
- Assisting Consultants in the development of search techniques for business development opportunities (analytical tools, competitor analysis, proposals and assignments etc.)
- At times supporting the Consultant in being the primary contact for communication Candidates.
- Being a supporting member of the team working collaboratively
What do you need?
- A genuine interest in the finance/insurance market with the ability to demonstrate good practice and theory knowledge.
- Relevant degree or equivalent - highly desired.
- Pro-active and professional approach.
- A high level of efficiency and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong aptitude towards IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident ability to multi-task holding good organisation skills.
- An adaptable approach to an ever-changing workload and deadlines.
- You will need to have a personable approach to your work.
- Comfortability in building relationships - this position will involve making warm calls and some cold calls for business development purposes.
- A good team spirit and positive approach to your work.
Are you keen to find out more?
The Researcher in Executive Search is a permanent position. Our Client has two openings in the team due to steady growth and the need for consultant support (x1 opening supporting with insurance and x1 finance).
The basic salary is dependent on experience, up to £45,000pa (starting from £28,000 pa)… plus uncapped performance related bonus of up to £20,000++
To discuss further in confidence, please contact me Pauline Francis directly.
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to join a growing global executive search market leader.
- financial services
- executive search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'