My client is a top tier global Pharma company, looking for a Research Scientist to join their Antibody Purification Team within Antibody Production Sciences. The successful candidate will be joining a team which is responsible for the production and characterisation of antibody research to support all active research and early development projects. It will be based in the Berkshire area, being roughly 10 minutes from Slough Station.
- Aid in the identification, testing and transfer of new methods/technologies in the field of protein chromatography.
- Organise work effectively and manage time to work on multiple projects.
- Working on complex projects using cutting edge technology and equipment.
- Organise and maintain lab equipment to high standards, including maintenance and cleaning.
- Identify purification and antibody quality abnormalities, alert stakeholders with observations and consider possible solutions.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant Scientific Field.
- Experience running AKTA/Unicorn purification systems and UPLC/Empower and/or HPLC.
- Excellent Team Player Skills.
- Experience in the purification of antibodies, antibody fragments and novel antibody format biologicals from mammalian expression platforms.
- Competence in a range of protein characterisation techniques e.g. Western Blotting.
- Experience of mammalian cell culture and aseptic techniques.
- Be willing and ready to learn new antibody purification techniques on top of refining those already acquired.
- Complex and Exciting Projects
- 12-month contract role
- Berkshire based
- Flexible overtime opportunities
If you think you match the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenge in the Biopharma industry, then please apply with your CV or call Thomas Nash on for a completely confidential chat about your situation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'