Mammalian, molecular, cell biology, protein, cloning, science, protein, lab, scientist, GMP, biologics, pharma
My client is a world leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization supporting some of the biggest names in the biophamaceutical industry. Seeking an experienced Research Scientist to join their molecular biology team within the research and development department.
- To perform cell line development experiments to develop novel biologics.
- To work within cGMP system.
- Support project lead and contribute to presenting data to other departments and clients
- Contribute to the preparing reports and presentations in a professional manner.
- Developing and implementing innovative methods in molecular cell biology assays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Scientific degree, in biological sciences or relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in cell line development, cloning, transfections, and selection of cell lines to evaluation of clonal cell lines in scale-down mimics of the production process.
- Practical experience in aseptic technique and mammalian cell culture (ideally CHO based)
- Knowledge of mammalian expression platforms
- Competitive salary - £20,000 - £35,000.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Middlesbrough area
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job