Research and Development Technician Part Time
Location: Lathom, Lancashire
Hours: 3 days per week; 22.5 hours total
Benefits: Pension contribution, employee discounts and corporate memberships, onsite parking and restaurant and onsite fitness facilities (yoga, football, table tennis)
- Provide full technical support to the team in the measurement of properties of various materials (glass, metals, ceramics)
- Work alongside other Technicians and Scientists in ensuring all work is completed within the given deadlines
- Correctly utilise a vast range of mechanical and physical property laboratories and related equipment
- Work to all required industry standards at all times
- Complete any other tasks as instructed by the line manager
- Educated to at least HND/HNC level within physical sciences, engineering or similar discipline
- Full training will be provided, but it is a highly desirable for a candidate to have already had some previous industry experience in a similar environment
- Further knowledge of physical and mechanical testing of materials is also advantageous.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'